Monday, April 20, 2026

And So a New Year Begins

Hi, it's been awhile. 

Shortly after my last blog post, real life started to rear its ugly head. I will admit it was a tough summer with work and life colliding. Things have settled a bit for the most part and I'm hoping to start posting again. Starting with this (short) blog post. 

Conventions to look forward too...

I bought a day badge to attend KublaCon 2026 at the Hyatt Regency SFO Airport Hotel in Burlingame, California. Exciting! I will admit I was not sure how I felt about using Cardboard Connect for registration this year. My initial thought was "I have to make another account?" Maybe I'm getting account creation fatigue for having to create another account for convention registration? Is that such a thing? Or am I beginning to becoming the old woman who screams at clouds?

Also, I'll definitely be checking out the Flip 7 Tournament ! Been playing on Boardgame Arena...and I honestly love it. It's a fun push your luck card game. 


Also, I'm going to San Diego Comic Con this year! This will be my first SDCC and I'm super excited. I am curious to see how the gaming scene is there. Granted, I know its more about comics/pop culture/etc... but the game schedule from last year sounds promising. Maybe I'll finally get to join a game of Daggerheart? Maybe? Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment